Building Communities, Promoting Citizenry
Providing a home-like alternative to institution placement.
- Safe environment for your family member while away from you
- Trained staff, who have had finger print background checks, assist customers with daily living tasks.
- Breakfast, catered lunch, and afternoon snack provided.
- Personalized attention from caring and friendly staff so no one is left alone.
- Door to door van transportation within city limits. Transportation outside city limits available through alternative resources, so non-Champaign/Urbana residents are welcome.
Customers will have the opportunity to experience socialization and memory treatment activities as well as these other amenities:
- Arts and crafts
- Inside & outside gardening opportunities
- Pet Visits
- Community Outings
- Outside Speakers
- Music Program
- Walking Trails
- Daily group exercise
- Intergenerational programming
- Spiritual opportunities
- Fan Cave (pool table and games)
- Hair salon
- Fingernail Care
- Podiatry Services
Other Services Include
- Person-Centered care
- Individual, small and large activity opportunities
- Medication distribution
- Individual exercise program
- Physical, occupational, & speech therapies
- Monthly weight monitoring
- Monthly vital signs
- Communication with Doctors
- Help with mobility
- Toileting assistance
- Supervised showers